Counter Cards are printed in full color on rigid substrates and include a white fold-out double wing easel back to hold them upright for display. They range in size from 8.5? x 11? to 11? x 17? and are designed for indoor use.
The most common order options are 9? x 12? on 24 Pt Gloss Board or 1/8? Sintra. Counter Cards are printed in full color on one side with no printing on the back (4/0).
Counter Cards are most often used to provide information within business or trade show environments. Retail locations may use Counter Cards near the register or at a display to call attention to specific products or special promotions. They may also be used for many other applications, including display graphics in seminars and presentations, courtroom exhibits, and anyplace else where freestanding rigid graphics are desired.
Consider adding a QR code to your design to link directly to additional online information. This can be a great way to provide more detail than you would want to cram onto your Display. Since a QR code can link to an online message, you can change the online message without the need to reprint the QR code.
3/16" Foam-Core White
A foam center with white semi-gloss paper backing on both sides, Foam-Core is both lightweight and rigid. The foam is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays and can be printed on both sides.
3/16" Gator Board White
A white polystyrene foam center bonded between two semi-gloss white vinyl sheets, Gator Board is lightweight and rigid. Gator Board has a higher load capacity than Foam-Core, so it tends to last longer. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays and can be printed on both sides.
3/16" Gator Board Black
A black polystyrene foam center is bonded between two semi-gloss vinyl sheets. The back is black for situations when you don't want to call attention to the back of your display, and the front is white for best color reproduction. Gator Board has a higher load capacity than Foam-Core, so it tends to last longer. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing displays. Almost always, printing is only on the front.
24 Pt. C2S Gloss Board
Roughly the same thickness as 6 sheets of copy paper stacked together, 24 Pt. Gloss Board has a shiny finish. It is easy to cut for custom fitting into existing frames and can be printed on both sides.
1/8" Sintra White
A stiff, lightweight, plastic that is resistant to the elements, Sintra is an ideal solution for signage. Its textured surface provides a matte appearance, so it produces low glare and shows the graphics clearly. It's also easy to cut to fit any display and can be printed on both sides.
Explanation of Turnaround Time
See a quick chart showing turnaround times
Turnaround times begin when the proof is approved. All times are based on standard business days Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Please note that turnaround time does not include shipping or mailing time. You may select from available production turnaround times and your preferred shipping time as you place your order.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Bleed and Safe Area
We require that you extend any images that run up to the trim line a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") past the trim line to create "bleed". Depending on what program you use to create your file, this may or may not change the total image area of your file. Programs like Photoshop that do not allow the creation of "bleed" or the addition of crop marks will require an image area that is 1/4" (0.25") larger than your desired final overall image area in both dimensions.
Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge. If you choose to make less than this minimum clearance, we will NOT be responsible for items that are cut off in this area.
Proofs and File Check
We offer three proof options:
1. Online PDF Proof: You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
2. Hard Copy Proof: The Hard Copy Proof can either be picked up on-site or shipped to you. Please keep in mind that this is a proof for content and positioning and is not printed on your actual job stock. Color may vary slightly when printed on the stock you ordered. When ordering a Hard Copy Proof, you will receive a complimentary Online PDF Proof, as well.
3. No Proof, Run As-Is: This option is for the industry professional who is certain their project is ready to hit the press and does not require the additional security of a proof.
If our prepress department sees anything questionable with your file, we will contact you via email with our concerns. Should prepress email you, please note that your job is not considered fully submitted until you respond to this email. This should be factored into your turnaround time.File check does not apply to No Proof, Run As-Is. No Proof, Run As-Is jobs print from the exact file(s) you upload unless it is not possible to print because your supplied file does not match the specifications ordered.
Please Note: The charge for our technical team to review your file when first submitted is included in the price of your order. If they note technical concerns with your file, they may email you with their concerns so you can upload a corrected file. If subsequent uploads still contain errors, you may be charged an additional prepress fee to review your file again.