Retractable Banners with Display are printed in full color on one side on synthetic 10 mil White Block-out Banner material. This product includes a Retractable Banner Display and the banner. One Banner at a time can be stored within the base of a Retractable Banner Display.
When submitting the design for your included Banner, please note that a portion of the banner bottom will remain hidden in the display base; ours hides the bottom 6".
We offer 2 different Retractable Banner displays:
This 33" wide banner display stand is lightweight and portable. Features include a telescopic pole that allows adjustable banner height between 34" and 78". When not in use, your Banner is stored inside the anodized aluminum casing which fits easily into the travel bag (included).
- Weight: 5.3 lbs + Banner
- Banner width: 33"
- Banner height: 34" - 78"
This 33" wide Banner display stand features a sleek design with polished ends. The wide base design gives a professional look while providing excellent stability. The Banner display stand holds a banner up to 33" in width and a fixed height of 80" that can be changed out in minutes. When not in use, your banner graphic is stored inside the anodized aluminum casing which fits easily into the travel bag (included).
- Weight: 11.1 lbs + Banner
- Banner width: 33"
- Banner height: 80"
Because of the wide potential size range of our large format products, there are additional file setup considerations. Proofs are typically shown half size. For other details, please review the file setup section carefully.
Due to material, all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, which makes exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders, please make sure they are at least 2" thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides after cutting.
The most common order options are 33" x 78" and printed on 10 mil White Block-out Banner. Almost always, Retractable Banners with Display print in full color on the front with no printing on the back (4/0).
If you would like additional Banners to use with the included Display stand, please check out our large format Retractable Banners No Display.
Retractable Banners with Display are used anywhere you would like to display large format freestanding graphics. They are most often used where portability is a key consideration, such as at trade shows, seminars, and presentations. Retractable Banners with Display are also a good idea if you would like to move them around within your business environment. Consider using them for storefront displays to showcase a new product or special. Our Banners exhibit a wide color gamut, so they are great for colorful graphics. Banner Display stands are designed so that the Banner retracts into the base and can be changed.
Consider adding a QR code to your design to link directly to additional online information. This can be a great way to provide more detail than you would want to cram onto your Banners. Since a QR code can link to an online message, you can change the online message without the need to reprint the QR code.
10 mil White Matte Block-out Banner
With two super smooth white vinyl outer surfaces and a center black layer designed to block light from showing through the banner, this material is perfect for printing high quality graphics that will not be affected by light from behind.
Explanation of Turnaround Time
See a quick chart showing turnaround times
Turnaround times begin when the proof is approved. All times are based on standard business days Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays. Please note that turnaround time does not include shipping or mailing time. You may select from available production turnaround times and your preferred shipping time as you place your order.
In order to ensure your files are print-ready, we recommend that you upload them in PDF format. When you generate a print-ready PDF, your computer will use the settings in Adobe Acrobat Distiller or any other PDF generating programs you may use. Please make sure that these are set properly before generating your PDF file.
We also accept .JPG (JPEG), .EPS and .TIF (TIFF) file types, however PDF is the preferred format.
Check your file to make sure it meets our file creation guidelines. This will help speed up the production of your project and give your printed piece the best results.
- Use the CMYK colorspace (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, blacK). These are industry standard printing colors. CMYK colors are different than RGB (Red, Green, Blue), which are used to display colors on your screen.
- Use a minimum resolution of 300 dpi for image files.
- Specify trim area with crop marks. (Don't place crop marks inside the work area.)
- Artwork should have 1/8" (0.125") bleed extending past the trim line. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
- If you want printed borders, they must be placed a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") inside the trim line and include bleed. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge.
Bleed and Safe Area
We require that you extend any images that run up to the trim line a minimum of 1/8" (0.125") past the trim line to create "bleed". Depending on what program you use to create your file, this may or may not change the total image area of your file. Programs like Photoshop that do not allow the creation of "bleed" or the addition of crop marks will require an image area that is 1/4" (0.25") larger than your desired final overall image area in both dimensions.
Safe Area is the 1/8" (0.125") area inside the trim line. Do not put critical information or images within the Safe Area. This is to prevent minor cutting variations from leaving unintended results at the trim edge. If you choose to make less than this minimum clearance, we will NOT be responsible for items that are cut off in this area.
Proofs and File Check
We offer three proof options:
1. Online PDF Proof: You will be sent a link to view your proof via email. Please keep in mind that this is only a proof for content and positioning; the color on your screen may vary from the color of your final product, depending on your monitor and viewing conditions.
2. Hard Copy Proof: The Hard Copy Proof can either be picked up on-site or shipped to you. Please keep in mind that this is a proof for content and positioning and is not printed on your actual job stock. Color may vary slightly when printed on the stock you ordered. When ordering a Hard Copy Proof, you will receive a complimentary Online PDF Proof, as well.
3. No Proof, Run As-Is: This option is for the industry professional who is certain their project is ready to hit the press and does not require the additional security of a proof.
If our prepress department sees anything questionable with your file, we will contact you via email with our concerns. Should prepress email you, please note that your job is not considered fully submitted until you respond to this email. This should be factored into your turnaround time.File check does not apply to No Proof, Run As-Is. No Proof, Run As-Is jobs print from the exact file(s) you upload unless it is not possible to print because your supplied file does not match the specifications ordered.
Please Note: The charge for our technical team to review your file when first submitted is included in the price of your order. If they note technical concerns with your file, they may email you with their concerns so you can upload a corrected file. If subsequent uploads still contain errors, you may be charged an additional prepress fee to review your file again.